'True Blood's' Ryan Kwanten Dons Super Suit in 'Griff the Invisible' (Photo)
The first look at the HBO star’s superhero turn has been released.
On True Blood, Ryan Kwanten plays the muscle, but in his upcoming indie movie, Griff the Invisible, the actor gets the brains. Thankfully, the muscle is still part of the package.
In Griff, Kwanten plays a low-ranking office nerd who has a super alter ego that would make fangirls go nuts. His world goes awry when he meets Melody (Maeve Dermody) who also has a taste for adventure.
Griff the Impossible hits theatres on August 19, but fans can screen the film during San Diego Comic-Con at 7 p.m. on July 23 at the Pacific Gaslamp Theater. Kwanten will be joining a Q&A at 8:30 pm after the screening.
Movieline posted the first photos from the film.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche