'Turbo' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds Wants to Go Fast (Video)
The actor voices an ambitious snail who, after a freak accident, is suddenly given the opportunity to pursue his dream of racing.
DreamWorks Animation continues to churn out star-powered animations, with the first full-length trailer for Turbo arriving online Wednesday.
Turbo features Ryan Reynolds as an ambitious snail who, after a freak accident, gains super speed and the opportunity to pursue his dream of racing in the Indy 500. The underdog tale also stars Paul Giamatti, Ken Jeong, Maya Rudolph, Ben Schwartz, Samuel L. Jackson and the unmistakable voice of Snoop Lion.
Following a soft opening for its holiday film Rise of the Guardians in November, DreamWorks is hoping for better results with its next two projects. First up is The Croods on March 22. The story of a prehistoric family also stars Reynolds, Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Catherine Keener and Cloris Leachman. Turbo then arrives July 17, right in the heart of tentpole season, via 20th Century Fox.
View the full trailer below.
E-mail: Sophie.Schillaci@THR.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR