'Turbo' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds Wants to Go Fast (Video)
The actor voices an ambitious snail who, after a freak accident, is suddenly given the opportunity to pursue his dream of racing.
DreamWorks Animation continues to churn out star-powered animations, with the first full-length trailer for Turbo arriving online Wednesday.
Turbo features Ryan Reynolds as an ambitious snail who, after a freak accident, gains super speed and the opportunity to pursue his dream of racing in the Indy 500. The underdog tale also stars Paul Giamatti, Ken Jeong, Maya Rudolph, Ben Schwartz, Samuel L. Jackson and the unmistakable voice of Snoop Lion.
Following a soft opening for its holiday film Rise of the Guardians in November, DreamWorks is hoping for better results with its next two projects. First up is The Croods on March 22. The story of a prehistoric family also stars Reynolds, Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Catherine Keener and Cloris Leachman. Turbo then arrives July 17, right in the heart of tentpole season, via 20th Century Fox.
View the full trailer below.
E-mail: Sophie.Schillaci@THR.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'