'Twilight' Actress Joining Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' (Exclusive)
Mackenzie Foy, who also appears in "The Conjuring," will join Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway in the sci-fi movie.
Mackenzie Foy played the daughter of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) in the final Twilight movies, but for her next role the actress is going out of this world.
Foy, who also stars in The Conjuring, the New Line horror movie that opens Friday, is in final negotiations to join the all-star cast of Christopher Nolan’s sci-fi movie Interstellar.
The, um, stellar lineup already includes Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine and Casey Affleck.
The script, by Nolan and his brother Jonathan Nolan, involves time travel and alternate dimensions and sees a group of explorers travel through a wormhole.
Plot details are being kept in a black hole, as is Foy’s character description.
Foy, who is also set to voice a role in an animated adaptation of children’s classic The Little Prince with Jeff Bridges and Marion Cottilard, among others, is repped by Coast to Coast, Keyword Entertainment and Felker Toczek.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack