'Twilight' Actress Joining Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' (Exclusive)
Mackenzie Foy, who also appears in "The Conjuring," will join Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway in the sci-fi movie.
Mackenzie Foy played the daughter of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) in the final Twilight movies, but for her next role the actress is going out of this world.
Foy, who also stars in The Conjuring, the New Line horror movie that opens Friday, is in final negotiations to join the all-star cast of Christopher Nolan’s sci-fi movie Interstellar.
The, um, stellar lineup already includes Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine and Casey Affleck.
The script, by Nolan and his brother Jonathan Nolan, involves time travel and alternate dimensions and sees a group of explorers travel through a wormhole.
Plot details are being kept in a black hole, as is Foy’s character description.
Foy, who is also set to voice a role in an animated adaptation of children’s classic The Little Prince with Jeff Bridges and Marion Cottilard, among others, is repped by Coast to Coast, Keyword Entertainment and Felker Toczek.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)