Twilight Actress Joins 'White House Down,' 'Homefront' (Exclusive)
Rachel Lefevre joins Channing Tatum for "White House Down" and Jason Statham in "Homefront."
Rachelle Lefevre is strapping in for some excitement, booking roles in a pair of action movies.
The actress has joined Sony’s Channing Tatum thriller White House Down and Millennium Films' Jason Statham actioner Homefront in supporting roles.
In Down, about a paramilitary takeover of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Lefevre will play the ex-wife of Tatum, a Secret Service agent forced to save the White House.
The movie is shooting in Montreal with Roland Emmerich in the director’s chair.
In Homefront, about an ex-DEA agent (Statham) fighting a local drug lord in a small town, Lefevre will play a school psychologist who tries to warn the family about the dangers of living there.
Gary Fleder is directing the movie, which begins shooting Oct. 1 in New Orleans.
Lefevre, best known for her work in 2008's Twilight, appeared in Barney’s Version and recently finished shooting Pawn Shop Chronicles opposite Matt Dillon.
The actress, repped by WME, Pearl Hanan Management and Stone Meyer, just wrapped voicing the female lead opposite Christopher Plummer in the animated feature Sarila, which is set for a spring release.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!