Twilight Actress Joins 'White House Down,' 'Homefront' (Exclusive)
Rachel Lefevre joins Channing Tatum for "White House Down" and Jason Statham in "Homefront."
Rachelle Lefevre is strapping in for some excitement, booking roles in a pair of action movies.
The actress has joined Sony’s Channing Tatum thriller White House Down and Millennium Films' Jason Statham actioner Homefront in supporting roles.
In Down, about a paramilitary takeover of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Lefevre will play the ex-wife of Tatum, a Secret Service agent forced to save the White House.
The movie is shooting in Montreal with Roland Emmerich in the director’s chair.
In Homefront, about an ex-DEA agent (Statham) fighting a local drug lord in a small town, Lefevre will play a school psychologist who tries to warn the family about the dangers of living there.
Gary Fleder is directing the movie, which begins shooting Oct. 1 in New Orleans.
Lefevre, best known for her work in 2008's Twilight, appeared in Barney’s Version and recently finished shooting Pawn Shop Chronicles opposite Matt Dillon.
The actress, repped by WME, Pearl Hanan Management and Stone Meyer, just wrapped voicing the female lead opposite Christopher Plummer in the animated feature Sarila, which is set for a spring release.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!