'Under the Skin' Teaser: Scarlett Johansson Plays an Alien Seductress (Video)
The first look at Jonathan Glazer's upcoming film debuted online on Tuesday.
Fanboys and cult movie buffs alike will delight in the teaser trailer for Jonathan Glazer's upcoming movie Under the Skin, starring Scarlett Johansson as an alien seductress.
The teaser trailer surfaced online on Tuesday and features a series of images and footage from Glazer's movie, including a dark and brooding shot of Johansson in underwear walking away from the camera.
The movie also stars Paul Brannigan and Krystof Hadek and was written by Glazer, Walter Campbell and Michel Faber from Faber's novel of the same name.
In the movie, Johansson's alien arrives in Scotland and spirits men away by way of sexual seduction.
Under the Skin had its world premiere at this year's Venice International Film Festival and will also land at the Toronto Film Festival, which begins Sept. 5.
StudioCanal will release the movie in the U.K. It is still eyeing a U.S. deal.
Glazer established a cult following after directing Brit gangster movie Sexy Beast.
Under the Skin is his first film since 2004's Birth, a strange romantic thriller starring Nicole Kidman.
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Multiple 'Game of Thrones' Movies Eyed by George R.R. Martin
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR