'Underworld Awakening' New Trailer Hits the Web (Video)
Kate Beckinsale returns for the fourth film in the franchise, slated for a Jan. 20 release.
A new trailer for the latest film in the Underworld franchise has hit the web.
Underworld Awakening, in theaters (and 3D!) on Jan. 20, shows Kate Beckinsale -- reprising her role as hunter Selene -- in a confronting a new conflict. Not only are the humans no longer the hunted ones, but there's a nationwide epidemic. "The world I once knew has changed," Selene says in voiceover in the gloomy, but action-packed trailer. "Vampires and lycans are now the hunted."
"This is a new war," she declares.
Add a young girl named Eve (India Eisley) into the mix and things are sure to get ugly quickly. "This day was bound to come," Selene says at the end of the two-and-a-half minute theatrical trailer.
After sitting out of 2009's Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Beckinsale returns for the fourth film in the franchise. Directed by Måns Mårlind and Björn Stein, Awakening co-stars Scott Speedman, Michael Ealy, Stephen Rea and Theo James.
Watch the theatrical trailer below:
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- The Abu Dhabi Diaries: Can a Film Festival Help Us Overcome Misconceptions, Conflicts and Stereotypes?
- Famed Elvis Photographer Alfred Wertheimer Dead At 85
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Hilary Duff Joins Mariska Hargitay's Hubby on 'Younger' Set!
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!