'Amazing Spider Man 2': 30 Seconds of Super Bowl Spot Released (Video)
Electro taunts the Marvel hero in this first look at the film's big game spot.
It's not the whole thing, but it still packs plenty of punch. Thirty seconds of The Amazing Spider-Man 2's Super Bowl spot has hit online, and it highlights Electro's (Jamie Foxx) not-so-friendly relationship with Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield).
"You wanted to be the hero. Now you've got to pay the price," Electro says. Plenty of action ensues, much of it new.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 reunites Garfield with co-star Emma Stone (Gwen Stacy), and welcomes series newcomers Dane DeHaan (Harry Osborn), Paul Giamatti (Rhino) and Chris Cooper (Norman Osborn).
The film hits theaters May 2.
Follow Heat Vision
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Hides Baby Bump in Black Dress at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- Elizabeth Banks: 'I'm Very Genetically Blessed, I Cannot Deny It'