'Amazing Spider Man 2': 30 Seconds of Super Bowl Spot Released (Video)
Electro taunts the Marvel hero in this first look at the film's big game spot.
It's not the whole thing, but it still packs plenty of punch. Thirty seconds of The Amazing Spider-Man 2's Super Bowl spot has hit online, and it highlights Electro's (Jamie Foxx) not-so-friendly relationship with Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield).
"You wanted to be the hero. Now you've got to pay the price," Electro says. Plenty of action ensues, much of it new.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 reunites Garfield with co-star Emma Stone (Gwen Stacy), and welcomes series newcomers Dane DeHaan (Harry Osborn), Paul Giamatti (Rhino) and Chris Cooper (Norman Osborn).
The film hits theaters May 2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR