'Amazing Spider Man 2': 30 Seconds of Super Bowl Spot Released (Video)
Electro taunts the Marvel hero in this first look at the film's big game spot.
It's not the whole thing, but it still packs plenty of punch. Thirty seconds of The Amazing Spider-Man 2's Super Bowl spot has hit online, and it highlights Electro's (Jamie Foxx) not-so-friendly relationship with Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield).
"You wanted to be the hero. Now you've got to pay the price," Electro says. Plenty of action ensues, much of it new.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 reunites Garfield with co-star Emma Stone (Gwen Stacy), and welcomes series newcomers Dane DeHaan (Harry Osborn), Paul Giamatti (Rhino) and Chris Cooper (Norman Osborn).
The film hits theaters May 2.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Big Brother' Winner Dick Donato Reveals He's HIV Positive
- These Awkward Ballerinas Take Dancing To Your Own Beat To A Whole New Level
- Martin Starr: It's 'Difficult To Imagine' 'Silicon Valley' Without Christopher Evan Welch
- Ben McKenzie Wasn't Invited To Adam Brody's Wedding, But The Ryan & Seth Bond Is Real
- Jennifer Lopez Watches Sean 'Diddy' Combs Rave About Her 'Booty' & Compare It to Kim Kardashian's - Watch Now!
- Gerard Butler & His Mystery Brunette Girlfriend Take a Flight Together
- Matt Bomer Goes Shirtless, Channing Tatum & Joe Manganiello Show Off Huge Muscles on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set!
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' is Number 1 on Billboard's All Female Top 5!