'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Clip Debuts During MTV Movie Awards (Video)
The movie opens May 2.
A never-before-seen clip from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 debuted Sunday night during the MTV Movie Awards.
The clip featured Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) facing off against Electro (Jamie Foxx) in New York City's Times Square.
"You lied to me," Electro says before causing mayhem on the streets.
The clip was preceded by a taped bit featuring Garfield, Foxx, their co-star Emma Stone and MTV Movie Awards host Conan O'Brien.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens May 2.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project