'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Clip Debuts During MTV Movie Awards (Video)
The movie opens May 2.
A never-before-seen clip from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 debuted Sunday night during the MTV Movie Awards.
The clip featured Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) facing off against Electro (Jamie Foxx) in New York City's Times Square.
"You lied to me," Electro says before causing mayhem on the streets.
The clip was preceded by a taped bit featuring Garfield, Foxx, their co-star Emma Stone and MTV Movie Awards host Conan O'Brien.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens May 2.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!