'Transformers 4' Unleashes New Trailer (Video)
Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz star in the Michael Bay film.
After a Super Bowl spot, a handful of posters and a 10-second title sequence, the teaser trailer for Transformers: Age of Extinction is here.
Michael Bay's fourth round with the robots in disguise stars Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz. True to the franchise's roots, there are plenty of explosions after Wahlberg's character discovers a Transformer in the form of a truck he had planned to strip down for parts. Things don't go how he thought they would.
Paramount's Transformers: Age of Extinction is set for release June 27.
Watch the title sequence below, which was released earlier Tuesday.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Chris Hemsworth Supports His Fellow Superheroes at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere!
- Reportedly Pregnant Zoe Saldana Wears Billowy Dress to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere
- Rachel McAdams Exits NYC Before 'A Most Wanted Man' Hits Theatres Everywhere!
- Thandie Newton's Clown Purse is Our Favorite New Accessory!