'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Spot Shows Mark Wahlberg's Discovery (Video)
"A new era has begun -- the age of the Transformers is over," says a voiceover amid epic robot battles on a highway and in a forest.
A new Transformers: Age of Extinction spot has premiered, with Mark Wahlberg making an enlightening discovery.
The 30-second clip of Michael Bay's fourth installment of the series opens with a a vehicle driving into Wahlberg's garage, and after a bit of tinkering, he realizes what's happening: "I think we just found a Transformer," he says.
Meanwhile, the whereabouts of Optimus Prime are a mystery, but amid epic robot battles on a highway and in a forest, one thing is declared as certain via voiceover: "A new era has begun -- the age of the Transformers is over."
Transformers: Age of Extinction also stars Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor. and hits theaters June 27.
Watch the TV spot below:
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Nina Dobrev & Damon Wayans, Jr. Play 'Let's Be Cops' at Comic-Con 2014
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get Cleaned Up at Her House After Sweaty Workout
- Kit Harington & Nikolaj Coster Waldau Make Us Laugh With 'Game of Thrones' Bloopers Reel - Watch Now!
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Roll Up Their Jeans For LAX Landing