'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Spot Shows Mark Wahlberg's Discovery (Video)
"A new era has begun -- the age of the Transformers is over," says a voiceover amid epic robot battles on a highway and in a forest.
A new Transformers: Age of Extinction spot has premiered, with Mark Wahlberg making an enlightening discovery.
The 30-second clip of Michael Bay's fourth installment of the series opens with a a vehicle driving into Wahlberg's garage, and after a bit of tinkering, he realizes what's happening: "I think we just found a Transformer," he says.
Meanwhile, the whereabouts of Optimus Prime are a mystery, but amid epic robot battles on a highway and in a forest, one thing is declared as certain via voiceover: "A new era has begun -- the age of the Transformers is over."
Transformers: Age of Extinction also stars Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor. and hits theaters June 27.
Watch the TV spot below:
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
Follow Heat Vision
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!