'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Spot Shows Mark Wahlberg's Discovery (Video)
"A new era has begun -- the age of the Transformers is over," says a voiceover amid epic robot battles on a highway and in a forest.
A new Transformers: Age of Extinction spot has premiered, with Mark Wahlberg making an enlightening discovery.
The 30-second clip of Michael Bay's fourth installment of the series opens with a a vehicle driving into Wahlberg's garage, and after a bit of tinkering, he realizes what's happening: "I think we just found a Transformer," he says.
Meanwhile, the whereabouts of Optimus Prime are a mystery, but amid epic robot battles on a highway and in a forest, one thing is declared as certain via voiceover: "A new era has begun -- the age of the Transformers is over."
Transformers: Age of Extinction also stars Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor. and hits theaters June 27.
Watch the TV spot below:
Health & Hollywood
Follow Heat Vision
- Bill Hader Thinks Recent 'SNL' Fan-Voted Bracket Needed More Women
- Grover And Abby Cadabby From 'Sesame Street' Really Love Michelle Obama's Hugs
- Toddler Takes The Lead In Choreographing Interpretive Dance For Adults
- Alison Bechdel Awarded MacArthur Fellowship: 'Fun Home' Creator One Of 21 New Fellows
- Adam Arkin on The Bridge, Directing Himself, and Getting Mistaken for George Clooney
- Get a Glimpse of the Hannibal Writers’ Room in This Clip From the Season 2 DVD
- That Story About the Django Unchained Actress Handcuffed for ‘Kissing While Black’ Just Got More Complicated
- Watch a Supercut of Every Impression Bill Hader Did on SNL
- An In Depth Joan Rivers Biography is In the Works
- Taylor Schilling & 'OITNB' Cast Brighten Up the Red Carpet at Netflix Launch in Berlin!
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger's Relationship Reportedly in Trouble: 'They've Been Fighting A Lot'
- Ellen Page Wears Nearly Nothing & Flashes Her Amazing Abs for W's New Royals Issue