'Walking Dead' Comics, Robert Kirkman Set New York Comic-Con Plans
He will participate in two panels and introduce limited-edition "Walking Dead" and "Thief of Thieves" hardcover collections.
Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and Skybound, his Image comics imprint, plans for this year's New York Comic-Con, held Oct. 10-14, include multiple panel appearances by the Zombie master and a new limited-edition red-foil hardcover collection.
Skybound is releasing a 1,500-print limited edition NYCC: The Walking Dead Hardcover Compendium (Red Foil Version) priced at $100.
Thief of Thieves, Kirkman's new comic series about a thief trying to reform his ways, gets its first hardcover compilation in Thief of Thieves: I Quit, which will debut in a limited edition of 1000 copies to sell for $30
Kirkman will take questions from fans at Kirkmania!, a solo panel devoted just to the well-known comics writer, held on Oct. 14, Sunday afternoon.
He'll also participate in a Friday afternoon panel, "Skybound: On the Rise," devoted to the comics imprint and its future. Joining Kirkman will be Shawn Martinbrough, Jason Howard and other Skybound writers and artists.
Finally, Kirkman will sign copies of the newest Walking Dead novel, The Road to Woodbury, co-written with Jay Bonansinga, which goes on sale Oct. 16.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
Follow Heat Vision
- David Lynch Thinks No One Will Ever Agree on What Eraserhead Is About
- Report: 7 More Actresses Are Being Considered for True Detective Lead
- My Father Was James Brown. I Watched Him Beat My Mother. And Then I Found Myself With Someone Like Dad.
- Abbi and Ilana Talk Cereal in This World Premiere of Their Web Series Hack Into Broad City
- Geoff Stults & Colin Egglesfield Go Shirtless at Nautica Triathlon!
- Lady Gaga Celebrates The Late Paul Horn with 'Nature Boy' Tony Bennett Duet - Listen Now!
- Kristen Bell & Husband Dax Shephard Look Perfect Together at 'This Is Where I Leave You' Premiere
- Rihanna Slams CBS For Pulling Her Song From Thursday Night Football Intro