'Walking Dead' Comics, Robert Kirkman Set New York Comic-Con Plans
He will participate in two panels and introduce limited-edition "Walking Dead" and "Thief of Thieves" hardcover collections.
Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and Skybound, his Image comics imprint, plans for this year's New York Comic-Con, held Oct. 10-14, include multiple panel appearances by the Zombie master and a new limited-edition red-foil hardcover collection.
Skybound is releasing a 1,500-print limited edition NYCC: The Walking Dead Hardcover Compendium (Red Foil Version) priced at $100.
Thief of Thieves, Kirkman's new comic series about a thief trying to reform his ways, gets its first hardcover compilation in Thief of Thieves: I Quit, which will debut in a limited edition of 1000 copies to sell for $30
Kirkman will take questions from fans at Kirkmania!, a solo panel devoted just to the well-known comics writer, held on Oct. 14, Sunday afternoon.
He'll also participate in a Friday afternoon panel, "Skybound: On the Rise," devoted to the comics imprint and its future. Joining Kirkman will be Shawn Martinbrough, Jason Howard and other Skybound writers and artists.
Finally, Kirkman will sign copies of the newest Walking Dead novel, The Road to Woodbury, co-written with Jay Bonansinga, which goes on sale Oct. 16.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized