Summit's 'Warm Bodies' Moved to Feb. 1, 2013
Nicholas Hoult and Theresa Palmer star in the story of a zombie who rescues a girl from an attack and inadvertently sparks a cross-dead romance.
Summit Entertainment has moved back its late-summer release Warm Bodies to Feb. 1, 2013. It was originally scheduled for an Aug. 10 opening.
Jonathan Levine is directing the project, which stars Nicholas Hoult and Theresa Palmer in the story of a zombie who rescues a girl from an attack and inadvertantly sparks a cross-dead romance. Levine also adapted the screenplay from the novel written by Isaac Marion.
Bruna Papanadrea is producing with David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman.
Warm Bodies will now hit theaters two weeks after Summit's heist thriller Now You See Me. and three weeks before Lionsgate's graphic novel adaptation I, Frankenstein. The film's original August date has Warner Bros.' Will Ferrell-Zach Galifianakis comedy Dog Fight, Columbia's Meryl Streep-Steve Carell comedy Great Hope Springs and TriStar's musical drama Sparkle competing for audiences.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!