'Warm Bodies' Trailer: Zombies Get a Romantic Comedy Spin (Video)
Nicholas Hoult and Teresa Palmer play unlikely lovers in the film adaptation, in theaters February.
Zombies are all the craze, with The Walking Dead, the forthcoming World War Z and now, the romantic comedy Warm Bodies.
The official trailer for the film adaptation of the Isaac Marion book, which will play prior to the final installment of the Twilight franchise, has debuted -- and it depicts teen romance with a supernatural bent.
Warm Bodies centers on R (Nicholas Hoult), a zombie who finds himself in a post-apocalyptic America following -- yup, you guessed it, a zombie infiltration. He eats human brains to feed on their memories, literally. After finding his latest prey, R begins to fall in love with the victim's significant other Julie (Teresa Palmer).
It's unusual to think that a romance can brew between a zombie who only grunts, has a stilted speech and walks slowly (R's inner thoughts are provided via voice-over), but Warm Bodies attempts to do so. And yes, even zombies have desires and fears.
Watch the trailer above, and sound off in the comments below.
Warm Bodies hits theaters Feb. 1, 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)