Warner Bros. Launches 'Infinite Crisis' DC Superhero Game (Video)
The new online game featuring variations on DC's superhero characters goes into open beta mode Friday, accompanied by a new trailer asking, "What do you fight for?"
Infinite Crisis, the Multiple Online Battle Arena game based on DC Entertainment’s superhero characters, finally launched in open beta mode Friday and celebrated with the release of one final trailer asking fans, “What do you fight for?”
The free-to-play game gives users the chance to play as multiple versions of such iconic characters as Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern thanks to the “alternate worlds” conceit of the game, which unlocks the chance for steampunk and horror takes on the familiar heroes.
The latest trailer for the game downplays that aspect, instead showcasing various members of the Justice League in battle with some of their best-known foes while offering suggestions for what each character represents.
The game was developed by Turbine and released by Warner Bros. Interactive and can be found here. Watch the trailer below for a glimpse at the multiversal carnage that awaits should you sign up.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Anne Hathaway Does Tai Chi with Robert De Niro Again!
- Emma Watson Gives a Powerful Speech About Gender Equality - Watch the Video & Read Full Transcipt Here
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak