What If 'Aliens' Became a Sitcom? (Video)
A new parody video imagines a world where James Cameron's follow-up to the Ridley Scott horror movie was turned into a primetime sitcom.
From the original Ridley Scott horror movie through the more action-genre hijinks of James Cameron's Aliens, quasi-arthouse leanings of Alien 3 and whatever-that-was Prometheus -- not to mention Alien: Resurrection and the Aliens Vs. Predator movies -- 20th Century Fox's Alien franchise has been through a lot of changes in its long history. However, it has never been a straight-up comedy -- until now.
Created by Dorks of Yore -- a YouTube channel featuring the work of Mad TV's Pat Kilbane and The New in Living Color's Melissa McQueen -- Aliens: The Sitcom suggests that Cameron's Aliens had been such a success in 1986 that it was spun off into primetime sitcom Hosts, with (as you'd expect) "hilarious consequences."
Somewhere, someone at Fox is trying to work out if there's a way to make this work on a weekly basis (Spoiler: No). Still, at least now we have a great model for the final episode of Dads. Watch the video below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing