Winona Ryder In Talks For 'Homefront' (Exclusive)
Actress in negotiations to join Jason Statham, James Franco in action movie written by Sylvester Stallone.
Winona Ryder is in negotiations to join Jason Statham and James Franco in Homefront, Millennium’s action movie scripted by Sylvester Stallone.
Kid actor Izabela Vidovic is also boarding the production, which is expected to get underway Sept. 24 in New Orleans with Gary Fleder directing.
The project, based on a book by Chuck Logan, centers on a an ex-DEA agent (Statham) who moves to a small town in the hope of a quiet life but runs afoul of a villainous meth kingpin named Gator (Franco).
Ryder will play a former biker chick partnered with Franco. Vidovic is playing Statham’s daughter.
Stallone is producing with Kevin King Templeton and Rene Besson. Avi Lerner and Trevor Short executive produce.
Ryder just wrapped The Iceman, a thriller starring Chris Evans and Michael Shannon, for Millennium. She also voiced a character in Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie.
Ryder is repped by Gersh and Hirsch Wallerstein.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014