'Wolverine' Trailer: Hugh Jackman Fights Sword-Wielding Enemies, Mortality
The comic book sequel is scheduled for release July 26 in the U.S.
The first true The Wolverine trailer has hit the web -- and, yes, it's much longer than six seconds.
Clocking in at nearly two minutes, the domestic trailer for the Hugh Jackman sequel to the 2009 X-Men origins film finds Logan in Japan fighting off sword-wielding enemies and contemplating his own mortality.
"What I am, what they did to me, can't be undone," he says after the trailer reveals that Wolverine is apparently offered a chance to undo his supernatural healing abilities.
The Silver Samarai (Will Yun Lee), who boasts electric armor, will be one villain in the film. As THR previously noted, the James Mangold-directed action title draws its story from the Claremont-Frank Miller Wolverine series of the 1980s.
The film is scheduled for release July 26 stateside.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack