Daniel Radcliffe's 'Woman In Black' Unveils Full Trailer
The first full spot for the February 2012 ghost pic takes the "Harry Potter" star to a home far less welcoming than Hogwarts.
The first full trailer for next year's The Woman in Black was just released in the U.K.
Daniel Radcliffe's first feature vehicle after ending the Harry Potter franchise, the supernatural thriller is clearly taking aim at a more stoic audience.
Radcliffe plays lawyer Arthur Kipps. He reluctantly travels to a remote village to sell the house of a recently deceased client, but quickly becomes intrigued by the cursed town's secrets and the titular ghost.
Dubbing itself "the most chilling ghost story of our time," The Woman in Black is based on Susan Hill's 1983 book of the same name. It was previously adapted into a 1987 stage play and a 1989 television film in the U.K.
The Woman in Black is scheduled for theatrical release on Feb. 3, 2012, with a British premiere coming Feb. 10.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration