Daniel Radcliffe's 'Woman In Black' Unveils Full Trailer
The first full spot for the February 2012 ghost pic takes the "Harry Potter" star to a home far less welcoming than Hogwarts.
The first full trailer for next year's The Woman in Black was just released in the U.K.
Daniel Radcliffe's first feature vehicle after ending the Harry Potter franchise, the supernatural thriller is clearly taking aim at a more stoic audience.
Radcliffe plays lawyer Arthur Kipps. He reluctantly travels to a remote village to sell the house of a recently deceased client, but quickly becomes intrigued by the cursed town's secrets and the titular ghost.
Dubbing itself "the most chilling ghost story of our time," The Woman in Black is based on Susan Hill's 1983 book of the same name. It was previously adapted into a 1987 stage play and a 1989 television film in the U.K.
The Woman in Black is scheduled for theatrical release on Feb. 3, 2012, with a British premiere coming Feb. 10.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch