Woody Harrelson, Olga Kurylenko and Tom Waits Joining Colin Farrell in CBS Films' 'Seven Psychopaths'
This marks a reunion between Farrell and director Martin McDonagh, who worked on "In Bruges" together.
Woody Harrelson, Tom Waits and Olga Kurylenko have joined the cast of Seven Psychopaths, Martin McDonagh’s follow-up to his acclaimed thriller, In Bruges, which starred Colin Farrell.
Psychopaths once again sees McDonagh working with Farrell, who plays a struggling screenwriter who inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends (Sam Rockwell) and (Christopher Walken) kidnap a gangster’s (Harrelson) beloved Shih Tzu.
Harrelson is playing the gangster in the action comedy. Waits and Kurylenko will play shady underworld types.
Production began in Los Angeles on Nov. 7. EVP of acquisitions Scott Shooman is overseeing the project for CBS Films.
Blueprint Pictures is producing. Film4 are co-financing with the BFI Film Fund and CBS Films which has the U.S. rights to the film. Hanway Films is handling foreign sales.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- The Real Housewives of New York City Finale Had One Amazing Moment Involving a Prosthetic Leg
- Check Out the Real-Life Better Call Saul Billboard
- Everything We Know About the Production of Game of Thrones Season 5
- The Real Housewives of New York City Season 6 Finale Recap: Aviva Drescher Threw Her Leg