Woody Harrelson, Olga Kurylenko and Tom Waits Joining Colin Farrell in CBS Films' 'Seven Psychopaths'
This marks a reunion between Farrell and director Martin McDonagh, who worked on "In Bruges" together.
Woody Harrelson, Tom Waits and Olga Kurylenko have joined the cast of Seven Psychopaths, Martin McDonagh’s follow-up to his acclaimed thriller, In Bruges, which starred Colin Farrell.
Psychopaths once again sees McDonagh working with Farrell, who plays a struggling screenwriter who inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends (Sam Rockwell) and (Christopher Walken) kidnap a gangster’s (Harrelson) beloved Shih Tzu.
Harrelson is playing the gangster in the action comedy. Waits and Kurylenko will play shady underworld types.
Production began in Los Angeles on Nov. 7. EVP of acquisitions Scott Shooman is overseeing the project for CBS Films.
Blueprint Pictures is producing. Film4 are co-financing with the BFI Film Fund and CBS Films which has the U.S. rights to the film. Hanway Films is handling foreign sales.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR