Woody Harrelson, Olga Kurylenko and Tom Waits Joining Colin Farrell in CBS Films' 'Seven Psychopaths'
This marks a reunion between Farrell and director Martin McDonagh, who worked on "In Bruges" together.
Woody Harrelson, Tom Waits and Olga Kurylenko have joined the cast of Seven Psychopaths, Martin McDonagh’s follow-up to his acclaimed thriller, In Bruges, which starred Colin Farrell.
Psychopaths once again sees McDonagh working with Farrell, who plays a struggling screenwriter who inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends (Sam Rockwell) and (Christopher Walken) kidnap a gangster’s (Harrelson) beloved Shih Tzu.
Harrelson is playing the gangster in the action comedy. Waits and Kurylenko will play shady underworld types.
Production began in Los Angeles on Nov. 7. EVP of acquisitions Scott Shooman is overseeing the project for CBS Films.
Blueprint Pictures is producing. Film4 are co-financing with the BFI Film Fund and CBS Films which has the U.S. rights to the film. Hanway Films is handling foreign sales.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!