Would You Re-Elect 'The Hunger Game's' President Snow? (Video)
Saving the world is one thing, but running for re-election is far more trouble, as these parody campaign ads for fictional presidents prove.
It's one thing for a fictional president to save the world -- or rule over a cruel dystopia -- once elected, but how would he or she deal with the campaign to return to office afterward? A new series of videos offer a glimpse at the campaign ads that run after the end credits.
Created by The Devastator and CineFix, the three ads -- promoting Air Force One's President Marshall and The Hunger Games' President Snow, with one running against Independence Day's President Whitmore -- are more parodies of political cliche than attempts to design specific ads for each candidate. But that's not to say that they aren't effective. Could you really find yourself voting for Whitmore after seeing him flip-flop on the question of using nuclear weapons against extraterrestrial invaders? I think we all know the answer to that question.
The series will continue with an ad comparing the presidents from Deep Impact and Armageddon. Personally, I'm holding out for an ad about President Sawyer, the real American hero from White House Down. Watch the videos below.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
Follow Heat Vision
- The Power Rangers And Cookie Monster Fight To The Death, Naturally
- What The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Can Teach Us About Email Marketing
- Horatio Sanz On 'Saturday Night Live's' Politics: 'We Dropped The Ball' On Going After The Right
- Jennifer Hudson's Half-Brother, Stephen Angelo Simpson, Arrested For Alleged Stabbing
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Hubby Marco Perego Step Out for Sunny Stroll After Taking On the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kourtney Kardashian: Mason & Penelope Love North West So Much!
- Gisele Bundchen Once Again Tops Forbes' List of Highest Paid Models, Has Had #1 Spot Since 2002!
- Robbie Amell Engaged To 'Chasing Life' Star Italia Ricci!