Would You Re-Elect 'The Hunger Game's' President Snow? (Video)
Saving the world is one thing, but running for re-election is far more trouble, as these parody campaign ads for fictional presidents prove.
It's one thing for a fictional president to save the world -- or rule over a cruel dystopia -- once elected, but how would he or she deal with the campaign to return to office afterward? A new series of videos offer a glimpse at the campaign ads that run after the end credits.
Created by The Devastator and CineFix, the three ads -- promoting Air Force One's President Marshall and The Hunger Games' President Snow, with one running against Independence Day's President Whitmore -- are more parodies of political cliche than attempts to design specific ads for each candidate. But that's not to say that they aren't effective. Could you really find yourself voting for Whitmore after seeing him flip-flop on the question of using nuclear weapons against extraterrestrial invaders? I think we all know the answer to that question.
The series will continue with an ad comparing the presidents from Deep Impact and Armageddon. Personally, I'm holding out for an ad about President Sawyer, the real American hero from White House Down. Watch the videos below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR