'Wrath of the Titans' Debuts New Trailer Featuring Bigger, Badder Battles (Video)
Sam Worthington heads back to the big screen in the Warner Bros. sequel, out March 30.
The second trailer for Warner Bros.’ Wrath of the Titans debuted on Thursday featuring even more heart-pumping gods vs. Titans action.
Sam Worthington reprises his role as demi-god Perseus in the Clash of the Titans sequel, in which he embarks on a mission to the underworld to rescue his father, Zeus (Liam Neeson). Ralph Fiennes and Danny Huston star as Zeus’ brothers Hades and Poseidon, respectively, while Rosamund Pike provides one of the few female counterparts in her role as the beautiful -- and tough -- Andromeda.
After Clash garnered negative reviews and left some audience members disappointed, Worthington went on record to state that Wrath would be an improvement over its predecessor.
“I think the first one, we kind of let down some people,” the actor said. “What we’re setting out to do on this one -- the writers and the director and myself -- is improve.”
Wrath of the Titans is helmed by Jonathan Liebesman and is scheduled to hit theaters on March 30.
See the new trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR