'Wrath of the Titans' Debuts New Trailer Featuring Bigger, Badder Battles (Video)
Sam Worthington heads back to the big screen in the Warner Bros. sequel, out March 30.
The second trailer for Warner Bros.’ Wrath of the Titans debuted on Thursday featuring even more heart-pumping gods vs. Titans action.
Sam Worthington reprises his role as demi-god Perseus in the Clash of the Titans sequel, in which he embarks on a mission to the underworld to rescue his father, Zeus (Liam Neeson). Ralph Fiennes and Danny Huston star as Zeus’ brothers Hades and Poseidon, respectively, while Rosamund Pike provides one of the few female counterparts in her role as the beautiful -- and tough -- Andromeda.
After Clash garnered negative reviews and left some audience members disappointed, Worthington went on record to state that Wrath would be an improvement over its predecessor.
“I think the first one, we kind of let down some people,” the actor said. “What we’re setting out to do on this one -- the writers and the director and myself -- is improve.”
Wrath of the Titans is helmed by Jonathan Liebesman and is scheduled to hit theaters on March 30.
See the new trailer below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images