'X-Men: Days of Future Past': Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique Revealed (Photo)
Director Bryan Singer tweeted a picture of the Oscar winner as the shapeshifting mutant.
Jennifer Lawrence is looking blue on the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past – but don’t take that to me she’s glum to be there.
Director Bryan Singer tweeted a photo of the actress as the blue shape-shifting mutant Mystique.
In 2011’s X-Men: First Class, Lawrence was transformed into Raven via body paint, but she gas indicated a costume would be used to create the effect this time around.
— Bryan Singer (@BryanSinger) May 20, 2013
The film also features First Class castmembers Michael Fassbender and Nicholas Hoult, with original X-Men trilogy actors Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page and Shawn Ashmore on board to reprise their roles. Peter Dinklage is playing an unspecified villain.
Days of Future Past is scheduled to hit theaters July 18, 2014.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport