'X-Men: First Class' Is Different Than 'Green Lantern,' 'Captain America,' Says Star Lucas Till (Video)
"How awesome does this summer look?" says the actor of his movie’s competition this summer.
How does Lucas Till think his movie X-Men: First Class is different than summer blockbusters Captain America, Green Lantern and Thor?
"With Captain America, you've got a 1940s pulp-movie feel, and I feel like that's going to be its own separate thing; fun and entertaining. And then you've got Thor, which is, like, a cool He-Man episode, which I was thoroughly surprised with," he went on. "Then you've got Green Lantern, which I thought was going to be stupid, but kind of looks like a cool cartoon." PHOTOS: X-Men: First Class style
As for X-Men, "There's so many metaphors to real life and there's actual character development. I feel like you care about the characters, then there's an ensemble cast, which they're trying to do with Justice League and Avengers. PHOTOS: THR's summer blockbuster guide
The first reviews for the prequel are looking promising. See what the critics say.
The Hollywood Reporter released the first photos of a lingerie-clad January Jones, who plays Emma Frost in the movie.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR