'X-Men: First Class' Is Different Than 'Green Lantern,' 'Captain America,' Says Star Lucas Till (Video)
"How awesome does this summer look?" says the actor of his movie’s competition this summer.
How does Lucas Till think his movie X-Men: First Class is different than summer blockbusters Captain America, Green Lantern and Thor?
"With Captain America, you've got a 1940s pulp-movie feel, and I feel like that's going to be its own separate thing; fun and entertaining. And then you've got Thor, which is, like, a cool He-Man episode, which I was thoroughly surprised with," he went on. "Then you've got Green Lantern, which I thought was going to be stupid, but kind of looks like a cool cartoon." PHOTOS: X-Men: First Class style
As for X-Men, "There's so many metaphors to real life and there's actual character development. I feel like you care about the characters, then there's an ensemble cast, which they're trying to do with Justice League and Avengers. PHOTOS: THR's summer blockbuster guide
The first reviews for the prequel are looking promising. See what the critics say.
The Hollywood Reporter released the first photos of a lingerie-clad January Jones, who plays Emma Frost in the movie.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch