'X-Men: First Class' Is Different Than 'Green Lantern,' 'Captain America,' Says Star Lucas Till (Video)
"How awesome does this summer look?" says the actor of his movie’s competition this summer.
How does Lucas Till think his movie X-Men: First Class is different than summer blockbusters Captain America, Green Lantern and Thor?
"With Captain America, you've got a 1940s pulp-movie feel, and I feel like that's going to be its own separate thing; fun and entertaining. And then you've got Thor, which is, like, a cool He-Man episode, which I was thoroughly surprised with," he went on. "Then you've got Green Lantern, which I thought was going to be stupid, but kind of looks like a cool cartoon." PHOTOS: X-Men: First Class style
As for X-Men, "There's so many metaphors to real life and there's actual character development. I feel like you care about the characters, then there's an ensemble cast, which they're trying to do with Justice League and Avengers. PHOTOS: THR's summer blockbuster guide
The first reviews for the prequel are looking promising. See what the critics say.
The Hollywood Reporter released the first photos of a lingerie-clad January Jones, who plays Emma Frost in the movie.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David