Yancy Butler Joins 'Kick-Ass 2' (Exclusive)
Yancy Butler is coming back to the world of Kick-Ass.
The actress is set to reprise her role as the mother to Christopher Mintz-Plasse’s character in Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Walls.
Matthew Vaughn’s MARV Films is financing the picture, which Universal will distribute domestically. Jeff Wadlow is directing.
The movie is casting up ahead of its start in September in Toronto. It will also shoot in New York.
Aaron Johnson and Chloe Moretz are reprising their roles of Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl respectively. Mintz-Plasse is coming back as the villainous Red Mist.
New to the movie are Donald Faison and John Lequizamo.
Butler is best known for starring in the cult TV show Witchblade and appearing in action movies such as Drop Zone. She is repped by Don Buchwald & Associates/Fortitude and Framework Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR