Yancy Butler Joins 'Kick-Ass 2' (Exclusive)
Yancy Butler is coming back to the world of Kick-Ass.
The actress is set to reprise her role as the mother to Christopher Mintz-Plasse’s character in Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Walls.
Matthew Vaughn’s MARV Films is financing the picture, which Universal will distribute domestically. Jeff Wadlow is directing.
The movie is casting up ahead of its start in September in Toronto. It will also shoot in New York.
Aaron Johnson and Chloe Moretz are reprising their roles of Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl respectively. Mintz-Plasse is coming back as the villainous Red Mist.
New to the movie are Donald Faison and John Lequizamo.
Butler is best known for starring in the cult TV show Witchblade and appearing in action movies such as Drop Zone. She is repped by Don Buchwald & Associates/Fortitude and Framework Entertainment.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR