Your First Look at 'Superman/Wonder Woman' #1 (Exclusive)
An exclusive look at the covers and first pages for Wednesday's debut of DC's next big thing.
It's been just over a year since DC Comics' Superman and Wonder Woman first hooked up in Justice League #12, and the burgeoning relationship between two of the most well-known superheroes in the world takes the spotlight in the new Superman/Wonder Woman monthly series launching Wednesday.
The series debuts with an issue that focuses on reactions to their romance from suspicion to outright fear. In addition to the story from writer Charles Soule and artist Tony Daniel, the couple also are given the spotlight by artists Aaron Kuder and Cliff Chiang in variant covers for the issue.
Superman/Wonder Woman will be available Wednesday -- but for an exclusive taste, here are the opening pages for the issue and the variant covers to give you an idea of what to expect.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR