Your First Look at 'Superman/Wonder Woman' #1 (Exclusive)
An exclusive look at the covers and first pages for Wednesday's debut of DC's next big thing.
It's been just over a year since DC Comics' Superman and Wonder Woman first hooked up in Justice League #12, and the burgeoning relationship between two of the most well-known superheroes in the world takes the spotlight in the new Superman/Wonder Woman monthly series launching Wednesday.
The series debuts with an issue that focuses on reactions to their romance from suspicion to outright fear. In addition to the story from writer Charles Soule and artist Tony Daniel, the couple also are given the spotlight by artists Aaron Kuder and Cliff Chiang in variant covers for the issue.
Superman/Wonder Woman will be available Wednesday -- but for an exclusive taste, here are the opening pages for the issue and the variant covers to give you an idea of what to expect.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Patrick Dempsey Won't Give Up a Racing Season Unless He Finds an Acting Role That's Worthwhile
- Nicole Richie Hits Disneyland with Jennifer Meyer After 'Candidly Nicole' Premieres!
- Ellen Page Named PETA's Sexiest Female Vegetarian
- Britney Spears' Unedited 'Alien' Was Vocal Warm-Up Session, Producer Says