Zachary Quinto Joining 'Agent 47'
Rupert Friend also is starring in the action movie based on the video game.
Zachary Quinto will star opposite Rupert Friend in Agent 47, Fox International’s sequel to the 2007 action movie Hitman.
47 is the movie that was to have starred Paul Walker after he wrapped Fast and Furious 7, but Walker was killed in a Nov. 30 car crash.
The project is based on the popular video game centering on a bald elite assassin (Friend). The plot for the new movie is being kept under wraps.
Aleksander Bach is directing from a script by Kyle Ward, Skip Woods and Michael Finch.
Alex Young, Chuck Gordon and Adrian Askarieh are producing; Daniel Alter is executive producer.
Quinto is best known for playing Spock in the new Star Trek movies, but he made his mark playing the scary villain Sylar in NBC’s Heroes. He also played a villain in the second season of American Horror Story.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger Heat Up the Hollywood Costume Opening Party!
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!