Zachary Quinto Joining 'Agent 47'
Rupert Friend also is starring in the action movie based on the video game.
Zachary Quinto will star opposite Rupert Friend in Agent 47, Fox International’s sequel to the 2007 action movie Hitman.
47 is the movie that was to have starred Paul Walker after he wrapped Fast and Furious 7, but Walker was killed in a Nov. 30 car crash.
The project is based on the popular video game centering on a bald elite assassin (Friend). The plot for the new movie is being kept under wraps.
Aleksander Bach is directing from a script by Kyle Ward, Skip Woods and Michael Finch.
Alex Young, Chuck Gordon and Adrian Askarieh are producing; Daniel Alter is executive producer.
Quinto is best known for playing Spock in the new Star Trek movies, but he made his mark playing the scary villain Sylar in NBC’s Heroes. He also played a villain in the second season of American Horror Story.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR