Zachary Quinto Joining 'Agent 47'
Rupert Friend also is starring in the action movie based on the video game.
Zachary Quinto will star opposite Rupert Friend in Agent 47, Fox International’s sequel to the 2007 action movie Hitman.
47 is the movie that was to have starred Paul Walker after he wrapped Fast and Furious 7, but Walker was killed in a Nov. 30 car crash.
The project is based on the popular video game centering on a bald elite assassin (Friend). The plot for the new movie is being kept under wraps.
Aleksander Bach is directing from a script by Kyle Ward, Skip Woods and Michael Finch.
Alex Young, Chuck Gordon and Adrian Askarieh are producing; Daniel Alter is executive producer.
Quinto is best known for playing Spock in the new Star Trek movies, but he made his mark playing the scary villain Sylar in NBC’s Heroes. He also played a villain in the second season of American Horror Story.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized