10 Worst 'American Idol' Performance Outfits
In light of Pia Toscano's elimination, which some blamed on an unflattering L.A.M.B. jumpsuit, we investigate the most questionable moments of Idol's fashion past.
We put it out there: was Pia Toscano's outfit to blame for her elimination? And is Gwen Stefani, who styled the girls this week in her L.A.M.B. line, partly responsible? You'd be surprised at how many times Gwen and her band No Doubt have been affiliated with some of Idol's least flattering outfits -- we certainly were (though it should be noted that show stylist Soyon is an Emmy winner). So how much does clothing really matter when it comes to an American Idol performance? Idol Worship counts down the show's 10 worst looks.
10. Clay Aiken “Always and Forever” (Season 2)
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Winnie and Kevin Probably Slept Together and 11 Other Things We Learned at Last Night’s Wonder Years Reunion
- How Much Do You Know About American Horror Story? Take Our SAT Exam
- Garage Doors and Tanning Beds: 9 Actors Remember Their Famous Horror-Movie Deaths
- It’s Just a Normal Tuesday With Drake and ILoveMakonnen
- 'Ouija' Movie Stars Attend Spooky Seance with Their Celeb Pals (Exclusive Video!)
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Settle Lawsuit Against Tabloid Publishing False Stories
- Renee Zellweger Brings Her Boyfriend Doyle Bramhall II to Elle Women in Hollywood Event!
- Nikki Reed & Emmy Rossum Stun at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration