10 Worst 'American Idol' Performance Outfits
In light of Pia Toscano's elimination, which some blamed on an unflattering L.A.M.B. jumpsuit, we investigate the most questionable moments of Idol's fashion past.
We put it out there: was Pia Toscano's outfit to blame for her elimination? And is Gwen Stefani, who styled the girls this week in her L.A.M.B. line, partly responsible? You'd be surprised at how many times Gwen and her band No Doubt have been affiliated with some of Idol's least flattering outfits -- we certainly were (though it should be noted that show stylist Soyon is an Emmy winner). So how much does clothing really matter when it comes to an American Idol performance? Idol Worship counts down the show's 10 worst looks.
10. Clay Aiken “Always and Forever” (Season 2)
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Bruce Springsteen Picks His Top Five Springsteen Songs and It Looks Like You and Bruce Have a Lot in Common
- Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
- Lady Gaga’s New Album, Joanne, Is Coming in October; Check Out the Tracklist Until Then
- A ‘Cagney & Lacey-Esque’ Police Drama Is Currently in Development at ABC