10 Worst 'American Idol' Performance Outfits
In light of Pia Toscano's elimination, which some blamed on an unflattering L.A.M.B. jumpsuit, we investigate the most questionable moments of Idol's fashion past.
We put it out there: was Pia Toscano's outfit to blame for her elimination? And is Gwen Stefani, who styled the girls this week in her L.A.M.B. line, partly responsible? You'd be surprised at how many times Gwen and her band No Doubt have been affiliated with some of Idol's least flattering outfits -- we certainly were (though it should be noted that show stylist Soyon is an Emmy winner). So how much does clothing really matter when it comes to an American Idol performance? Idol Worship counts down the show's 10 worst looks.
10. Clay Aiken “Always and Forever” (Season 2)
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- The Mad Brilliance of Key & Peele
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Talks to Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham About Playing House, Babies, and Physical Comedy
- Joel McHale Confirms That Season 6 of Community Was Its Last (For Real)
- ‘I Tried to Tell the Truth About Jesus.’ Nick Tosches on His Audacious New Novel.