10 Worst 'American Idol' Performance Outfits
In light of Pia Toscano's elimination, which some blamed on an unflattering L.A.M.B. jumpsuit, we investigate the most questionable moments of Idol's fashion past.
We put it out there: was Pia Toscano's outfit to blame for her elimination? And is Gwen Stefani, who styled the girls this week in her L.A.M.B. line, partly responsible? You'd be surprised at how many times Gwen and her band No Doubt have been affiliated with some of Idol's least flattering outfits -- we certainly were (though it should be noted that show stylist Soyon is an Emmy winner). So how much does clothing really matter when it comes to an American Idol performance? Idol Worship counts down the show's 10 worst looks.
10. Clay Aiken “Always and Forever” (Season 2)
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates Trailer: Adam Devine and Zac Efron Are Rowdy, But Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza Are Rowdier
- Watch James Corden and Elton John's Very Rainy But Very Fun Carpool Karaoke Session
- The Wire Fans Might Have Enjoyed the Reunion Toyota Staged in This Prius Commercial
- Turkish Airlines Did a Batman v Superman Super Bowl Commercial, as If Bruce Wayne Deigns to Fly Commercial