Adam Lambert: 'American Idol' Judge? (Video)
"Where do I sign?" the season eight runner-up cracked to reporters following his performance on the season 12 finale.
His return to the stage was one of the highlights of the American Idol season 12 finale. We're talking, of course, about season eight runner-u[ Adam Lambert, who joined top three finalist Angie Miller for an emotional rendition of David Guetta and Sia's "Titanium."
Before heading into Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre, however, the fan favorite stopped to talk to The Hollywood Reporter. On the agenda: judge Randy Jackson's exit from the show and Lambert's thoughts on possibly taking his spot.
Asked if he'd be up for a judgeship on season 13, Lambert told THR, "I would love to..." and later commented to reporters backstage, "If they called me to judge, 'I'd say 'Where do I sign?'"
Watch the video below for more of Lambert's thoughts on Idol's past, present and possible future...
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm