Adam Lambert Entertains, Covers Lenny Kravitz in China (Video)
The "Idol" alum headed overseas for a pair of performances, hitting the Mnet Asian Music Awards on Friday and sharing a stage with Asian star Aurea on Saturday.
Adam Lambert has been making quite a splash overseas in China.
The season eight American Idol runner-up was a featured performer at the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMAs) in Hong Kong Friday, and shared the stage with Portuguese soul artist Aurea in Shanghai the next night.
Lambert entertained at the MAMAs, Asia's equivalent of the Grammy Awards, with a medley of "Whatya Want From Me" and "Trespassing," the title track off his No. 1 sophomore album. The performance showcased Lambert's Afro-clad band and back-up dancers.
The next night, Lambert joined Aurea for a duet of the Lenny Kravitz rocker “Are You Gonna Go My Way” at the Hennessy Music Festival in Shanghai,China.
Lambert returns to the United States with several gigs on his plate, starting with the Cyndi Lauper and Friends Benefit Concert at the Beacon Theatre in NYC. He will be a guest on the The Wendy Williams Show Dec. 10, followed by the Star 101.3 Jingle Ball on Dec. 14 and the VH1 Divas telecast Dec. 16.
Watch a clip of his most recent performance below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- See the Visually Striking Trailer for Young Ones, With Michael Shannon and Elle Fanning
- The Feminist Horror Author You Need to Read Immediately
- ‘Age Has No Expiration Date’ Is the New ‘Blurred Lines,’ Says Pharrell in New Music Video
- Zoe Saldana Understands Why You Would Mistake Her for Other Black Actresses
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Hit the Big Apple After Italian Getaway
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic Scores First Number 1 Album in 30 Year Career, MAGIC!'s 'Rude' Remains Number 1 Song
- Jake Gyllenhaal Enters World of Crime Reporting in First 'Nightcrawler' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Almost Quit Acting After Her Role in 'Pirates of the Caribbean': 'It Was Very Elitist'