Adam Lambert on 'Majors & Minors': Preview the Promo (Video)
Watch the show's stars come together for the "American Idol" alum's hit, "Whataya Want From Me."
Adam Lambert's appearance on the new Hub TV talent showcase Majors & Minors is soon upon us -- Sunday, Nov. 13, to be exact, and it looks to be a memorable visit by the American Idol alum.
The task at hand: Getting a chorus of kids ages 8 to 16 to deliver their rendition of his hit "Whataya Want From Me" and sound like a million bucks. And judging by the 30-second promo that will air during Sunday night's show, when Colbie Callait makes a group number out of her hit "Bubbly," Lambert looks impressed!
The fledgling talent show, which doesn't eliminate the future music stars of America but educates them, is a co-production of hit songwriter Evan Bogart's Boardwalk Entertainment Group and RCA Records, Lambert's label which has placed several of its artists, including perma-mentor Brandy, on the show. Other artists who appear this season include Avril Lavigne, Leona Lewis and Ryan Tedder. The winner receives a recording contract with RCA.
Majors & Minors airs Sunday ay 7 p.m. on the Hub Network. Head over to HubWorld for more info.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Prince Harry Shakes Hands With A Dog, Hearts Melt Accordingly
- Remembering the Carpenters: A My Music Presentation and Paul Williams Interview, Plus a Christmas Chat with Plácido Domingo
- Chrissy Teigen Has Heated Twitter Exchange With Donald Trump
- Kim Kardashian's Nude Desert Shoot 'Finally' Hits Her Website
- Transparent’s Amy Landecker Does a Professionally Good Julia Roberts Impression
- Hamilton’s Lin-Manuel Miranda Wrote the New Star Wars Cantina Song; This Man Is Nonstop
- Boyz II Men Perform ‘Motownphilly’ With Fall Out Boy and It’s Really Fun — Not Better Than the Original, But Different Enough to Be Worth Your Time
- Minority Report Finale Recap: Put Them In