'American Idol's' Adam Lambert Announces New Single, Contest For Fans
The season eight runner-up invites his faithful Glamberts to get in on the action and help shape the music video for "Trespassing."
Halloween is arriving a month early for fans of American Idol's Adam Lambert. Taking to Twitter on Wednesday night, the season eight runner-up announced a "dress up" contest to promote his next single, "Trespassing."
Although Lambert was coy when it came to revealing precisely when his new single, written with Grammy Award-winning producer Pharell Williams, will hit radio, he's looking to the thousands of faithful Glamberts around the world to help with its music video. Lambert's directorial orders: to "lip-synch, sing, dance and dress up" with "prizes to be announced."
Dust off your best glittery duds because everyone has a shot at Glambert immortality.
In the meantine, enjoy this performance of "Shady" -- and Lambert's bleached locks -- from a recent performance in Sydney, Australia.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014