'American Idol' Alum Jessica Sanchez Officially Joins 'Glee'
The Season 11 runner-up will join the Fox show's fourth season in an unspecified role.
It's official: American Idol Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez is signed to a recurring role on Glee.
Although there are no details on what the 17-year-old Chula Vista, California native's role will be, rumors are buzzing about a new love interest for the character, Finn (Cory Monteith), according to TVLine.
Sanchez has been busy recording tracks for her debut CD, and recently tweeted that the studio is her "second home."
The singer also performed at the 2012 City Of Hope Spirit of Life Awards Gala held at Exchange LA last Wednesday night, along with American Idol Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks, Britney Spears, The Pointer Sisters, and Miley Cyrus.
City of Hope is a leading research, treatment and education center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Women in Soul Event, President Barack Obama Flubs Spelling of Aretha Franklin's 'Respect'
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!