'American Idol' Alum Jessica Sanchez Officially Joins 'Glee'
The Season 11 runner-up will join the Fox show's fourth season in an unspecified role.
It's official: American Idol Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez is signed to a recurring role on Glee.
Although there are no details on what the 17-year-old Chula Vista, California native's role will be, rumors are buzzing about a new love interest for the character, Finn (Cory Monteith), according to TVLine.
Sanchez has been busy recording tracks for her debut CD, and recently tweeted that the studio is her "second home."
The singer also performed at the 2012 City Of Hope Spirit of Life Awards Gala held at Exchange LA last Wednesday night, along with American Idol Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks, Britney Spears, The Pointer Sisters, and Miley Cyrus.
City of Hope is a leading research, treatment and education center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Empire State Building Pays Tribute To Endangered Animals, Remembers Cecil The Lion
- 'Friday Night Lights' Coach Is Back With A Helpful Pep Talk
- A Fair Way to Choose Candidates for Republican Debate: Learning From the Oscars
- Candace Cameron Bure Shares Adorable Snap Of Kimmy, DJ And Stephanie On Set Of 'Fuller House'
- Watch the Fantastic Four Cast Weather These Ignorant Interview Questions
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Mitt Romney Is Going to Be Pissed If There Are No Pancakes on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- January Jones, Kiernan Shipka & Jon Hamm Have 'Mad Men' Reunion At Oceana's SeaChange Party
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Killer Bikini Body in New Selfie
- Christina Applegate Answers Question About 80s Breakup With Brad Pitt (Video)