'American Idol' Alum Jessica Sanchez Officially Joins 'Glee'
The Season 11 runner-up will join the Fox show's fourth season in an unspecified role.
It's official: American Idol Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez is signed to a recurring role on Glee.
Although there are no details on what the 17-year-old Chula Vista, California native's role will be, rumors are buzzing about a new love interest for the character, Finn (Cory Monteith), according to TVLine.
Sanchez has been busy recording tracks for her debut CD, and recently tweeted that the studio is her "second home."
The singer also performed at the 2012 City Of Hope Spirit of Life Awards Gala held at Exchange LA last Wednesday night, along with American Idol Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks, Britney Spears, The Pointer Sisters, and Miley Cyrus.
City of Hope is a leading research, treatment and education center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!