'American Idol' Alum Jessica Sanchez Officially Joins 'Glee'
The Season 11 runner-up will join the Fox show's fourth season in an unspecified role.
It's official: American Idol Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez is signed to a recurring role on Glee.
Although there are no details on what the 17-year-old Chula Vista, California native's role will be, rumors are buzzing about a new love interest for the character, Finn (Cory Monteith), according to TVLine.
Sanchez has been busy recording tracks for her debut CD, and recently tweeted that the studio is her "second home."
The singer also performed at the 2012 City Of Hope Spirit of Life Awards Gala held at Exchange LA last Wednesday night, along with American Idol Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks, Britney Spears, The Pointer Sisters, and Miley Cyrus.
City of Hope is a leading research, treatment and education center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized