'American Idol' Alum Lazaro Arbos Misses Arizona Show
A "bad infection" sidelines the season 12 sixth-place finisher.
The Arizona stop on the American Idol 2013 summer tour went on without Lazaro Arbos, who was fighting off an infection.
The Season 12 alum let his fans know the situation on Twitter, writing, “I won’t be performing in Arizona tonight due to a really bad infection I got.”
The sixth-place finalist expressed his disappointment, writing “it breaks my heart, but I expect to be better by next show."
Ironically, Arbos’ shining moment in the show is his reprise of Michael Buble’s “Feeling Good.”
The next stop on the Idol tour will be on July 27 in Grand Prairie, Texas.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!