'American Idol' Alum Siobhan Magnus Launches Kickstarter Campaign for '90s Supergroup
The season nine finalist and her new project, Doubtful Guest, are raising funds for a music showcase in Nashville next month.
Fans of American Idol season nine rocker Siobhan Magnus can now donate to her ’90s rock project Doubtful Guest in a new Kickstarter campaign.
Magnus -- along with bandmates Tony Fredianelli (Third Eye Blind), Sammy Hudson (Everclear), Peter Klett (Candlebox), and Tommy Stewart (Godsmack) -- is raising funds for a music showcase in Nashville. The monies raised will give the group the opportunity to stage a show March 27 at 12th & Porter in Nashville.
The group has set a goal of $20,000, which would cover filming the concert for a planned DVD. The funds also would cover equipment rentals, travel and rehearsal costs for the band.
According to the Doubtful Guest website, the band already has created an extensive song list of ’90s covers ready for Magnus to rock. Everything from Alice in Chains to Pearl Jam to the band members' own catalog is at the ready.
Fans have myriad incentives to donate, including song selections, meet-and-greet passes, DVDs, T-shirts and (for a $2,000 donation) round-trip airfare, a two-night hotel stay, VIP pass, dinner with the band and rehearsal access.
To join the campaign, click here.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Frank Ocean Just Released A New Song Called 'Memrise'
- Patti Smith's 'O Holy Night' Performed At 2013 Vatican Christmas Concert Is The Only Carol You Need
- Binge Watch Your Home Decorating Angst Away With These Thanksgiving TV Marathons
- Celebrities Instagram Their Thanksgiving Meals Just As Much As You Do
- Leslie Bibb Gets Dolled Up for 'Take Care' New York Screening with Thomas Sadoski!
- Prince William & Duchess Kate Are Huge 'Homeland' Fans, Says Damian Lewis
- Dwayne Johnson Starts Filming New HBO Comedy 'Ballers'!
- Eddie Redmayne Gets Interviewed by BFF Andrew Garfield for 'Gotham' Magazine Cover Story