'American Idol': Angie Miller's Last Words (Video)
Angie Miller's American Idol exit came as a shock on Thursday night, as the top 3 finalist, and presumptive frontrunner cleared the way for Kree Harrison and Candice Glover to duke it out on the season 12 finale.
Perhaps equally surprising: how the 19-year-old Beverly, Mass. native managed to maintain her composure following the show.
The Hollywood Reporter’s special Idol correspondent Casey Abrams, himself a graduate of season 10, spoke with Miller shortly after her elimination about going home to find "Boston Strong," her bearded brother's next promise and Randy Jackson's legacy.
Watch Angie Miller's “Last Words” interview above and let us know: Was America right to send her home?
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- We Spent Half An Hour Talking To Allison Janney About 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
- Here's How 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Really Feels About That Emmy Snub
- 'American Horror Story' Leaked Call Sheet Signals Possible Return Of A Past Character
- New Visions on Romance: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review of I Origins & Mood Indigo
- Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, and Daughters Sunday & Faith Join Reba McEntire's 'Pray for Peace' Campaign (Video)
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives for Court, Is Working Out a Plea Deal for His Recent Arrest Charges
- Kelsey Grammer & Wife Kayte Welcome Newborn Son Gabriel!