'American Idol' Season 4 Runner-Up Bo Bice Has a Baby Girl
The Alabama "Idol" alum and his wife Caroline brought home Merrin Elizabeth Joy Bice on Monday.
Former American Idol finalist Bo Bice, 36, and his wife of seven years, Caroline Bice, are the proud parents of a healthy baby girl, Merrin Elizabeth Joy Bice, who was born on April 23.
The Idol alum met his wife in 2005 and they were married shortly after Bice placed second on season four to future country star Carrie Underwood. Bice and Caroline also have three sons, Merrin's big brothers: Adain, 7; Caleb, 3; and Ean, 2.
With three albums under his belt, the Alabama native’s debut offering, The Real Thing, was certified gold with more than half a million copies sold since its release in December of 2005.
The rock and country musician will try his hand at something new on his next album, Christian music. He plans to release the new EP on his own record label.
"I'm really trying to bring that Black Crowes/Lenny Kravitz feel to Contemporary Christian, and I'm not trying to thump people with the Bible," Bice told Billboard. "I'm just trying to spread the word about what has helped me through life."
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- You Can Stock Your Bar With Whiskey Glasses Don Draper Actually Used
- Watch Jay Pharoah Imitate Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart And Stewie Griffin
- Will Descendants become the Disney Channel's next big franchise? Kenny Ortega sure hopes that it does
- Jon Stewart: Donald Trump Is Exactly The Opposite Of What The GOP Was Looking For
- Before You Leave Town for the Weekend, Gaze in Horror at This Summer-Traffic Composite
- The End of the Tour Is Like Spending Two Hours With David Foster Wallace
- Read How Martin Luther King Jr. Affected Star Trek and Nichelle Nichols’s Career
- Rock Series From Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger Finally Gets Its Name