'American Idol': Casey Abrams Not Homeless, Releases New Video
The season 10 favorite plays an elaborate prank as the multi-instrumentalist finally releases a video for "Get Out."
Fans of American Idol season 10 singer Casey Abrams were a bit concerned earlier this week when their favorite contestant showed up in a weird video, strumming an acoustic guitar in the street with just a stuffed gorilla for a pillow.
As it turns out, Abrams punked us all. The multi-instrumentalist is still signed to Concord Records, actually has his own place and was merely setting the stage for the real reveal: his new video for the catchy single, "Get Out."
Both clips a hoot. The first one, "Casey Abrams is Homless," features cameos by Jack Black, season 10 alums Haley Reinhart and Paul McDonald and season six runner-up Blake Lewis.
The "Get Out" video casts Abrams as a subway musician with a few nice touches, specifically a bit where Abrams plays each instruments in an all-Casey busking band.
Watch the clips below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Kendall Jenner Snaps A Selfie In Her Underwear
- Essence Festival Attracts Thousands To New Orleans To Celebrate, Empower Black Lives Everywhere
- Margot Robbie Celebrates Her Birthday As Harley Quinn On The Set Of 'Suicide Squad'
- INTERVIEW: Dana Nachman, Patricia Wilson, and Mike Jutan on Batkid Begins
- Joey Chestnut Gets Upset By Matthew Stonie at Hot Dog Eating Contest (Video)
- Kate Hudson Slays the National Anthem For Independence Day - Watch Now!
- Milla Jovovich Flaunts Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth Three Months Ago
- Karolina Kurkova Is Pregnant Again, Expecting Second Baby With Husband Archie Drury