'American Idol': Casey Abrams Not Homeless, Releases New Video
The season 10 favorite plays an elaborate prank as the multi-instrumentalist finally releases a video for "Get Out."
Fans of American Idol season 10 singer Casey Abrams were a bit concerned earlier this week when their favorite contestant showed up in a weird video, strumming an acoustic guitar in the street with just a stuffed gorilla for a pillow.
As it turns out, Abrams punked us all. The multi-instrumentalist is still signed to Concord Records, actually has his own place and was merely setting the stage for the real reveal: his new video for the catchy single, "Get Out."
Both clips a hoot. The first one, "Casey Abrams is Homless," features cameos by Jack Black, season 10 alums Haley Reinhart and Paul McDonald and season six runner-up Blake Lewis.
The "Get Out" video casts Abrams as a subway musician with a few nice touches, specifically a bit where Abrams plays each instruments in an all-Casey busking band.
Watch the clips below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- The 2016 BET Awards Red Carpet Was Full Of Slayage
- Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar Open BET Awards With Unforgettable Performance
- Chris Mann Debuts New Video: "To The Moon and Back"
- STILL GROOL! MEAN GIRLS Heartthrob JONATHAN BENNETT Talks Being The Host With The Most On CAKE WARS And CUPCAKE WARS, His Favorite MEAN GIRLS Quote, And Dealing With MEAN GIRL Cyber Bullies!
- Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar Surprise The BET Awards with a Performance of 'Freedom'
- Salutations and Greetings to Nick Kroll and John Mulaney, Who Are Going to Star in Oh, Hello on Broadway
- Anna Kendrick Is in 6 Movies This Year and She’s Not Totally Sure Why
- Join Vulture’s Game of Thrones Season 6 Finale Liveblog