'American Idol's' David Cook, Gavin DeGraw Announce Fall Tour
They'll co-headline 22 cities beginning Oct. 9.
Gavin DeGraw is returning to the stage following his NYC hospitalization with American Idol winner David Cook.
The two will kick off a co-headining tour on Oct. 9, visiting 22 cities through Nov. 10. Carolina Liar will open. Tickets go on sale Sept. 16.
DeGraw will perform songs from his fourth album, Sweeter, which hits stores on Sept. 20 from RCA Records. He recently recovered from being put upon in New York City, and then hit by a cab.
Cook is touring in support of his most recent album, This Loud Morning (19 Recordings/RCA Records), which was released on June 28.
Cook's eponymous debut sold more than 1 million copies after he won the seventh season of American Idol.
His first single, "The Time of My Life," went platinum and is the highest-selling coronation single in the Fox hit's history.
Click here to see the list of cities.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'