'American Idol' Finalist Haley Reinhart Has a Record Deal, Says Parents
According to her parents, the top 3 finalist will debut a new original song on Wednesday's finale.
Does Haley Reinhart already have a record deal?
According to the American Idol Top 3 finalist's parents Harry and Patti, who are fast becoming a treasure trove of key information, she has already recorded a single and plans to debut it on the season 10 finale this Wednesday.
Dad Harry revealed at a concert held at Haley's alma mater Wheeling High School that the song will be used as a barometer of sorts, to "test it out and see what happens" after Wednesday's finale.
“She likes the song she’s doing, and we hope you like it too,” Haley's mom told an audience of several hundred gathered to support Relay For Life, adding that her "little spitfire" rejected two compositions before settling on the tune.
No one in the Reinhart clan is crying over Haley's elimination, either. "No. 3 is pretty darn good," said Harry, pointing out that "you don't have to be so tied to the company that way."
All Idol finalists are optioned to 19 Recordings and Interscope Records, should either company wish to sign and release their music. A rep for 19 has yet to respond to THR's request for comment.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!