'American Idol' Finalist Haley Reinhart Has a Record Deal, Says Parents
According to her parents, the top 3 finalist will debut a new original song on Wednesday's finale.
Does Haley Reinhart already have a record deal?
According to the American Idol Top 3 finalist's parents Harry and Patti, who are fast becoming a treasure trove of key information, she has already recorded a single and plans to debut it on the season 10 finale this Wednesday.
Dad Harry revealed at a concert held at Haley's alma mater Wheeling High School that the song will be used as a barometer of sorts, to "test it out and see what happens" after Wednesday's finale.
“She likes the song she’s doing, and we hope you like it too,” Haley's mom told an audience of several hundred gathered to support Relay For Life, adding that her "little spitfire" rejected two compositions before settling on the tune.
No one in the Reinhart clan is crying over Haley's elimination, either. "No. 3 is pretty darn good," said Harry, pointing out that "you don't have to be so tied to the company that way."
All Idol finalists are optioned to 19 Recordings and Interscope Records, should either company wish to sign and release their music. A rep for 19 has yet to respond to THR's request for comment.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 5 Seconds Of Summer's Calum Hood Sends Naked Snapchat, Then Shrugs It Off With Emoticon
- Why Courtney Stodden Will Never Be Marilyn Monroe, In Her Own Words
- Ridley Scott Addresses 'Exodus' Casting Following Whitewash Backlash
- It's Labor Day, Which Means Your Future Best Picture Winner Might Already Be Here
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC News to Focus On Her Baby & Other Work
- Margot Robbie Begins Filming 'Tarzan' After Mystery Boyfriend is Revealed!
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson & Wife Sam's Home Raided by Armed Police After Gun Spotted Inside
- Ariana Grande Performs 'Bang Bang' On 'Today' Show; Tells The World She's 'Happy' About Love Life