'Idol Hangover': Season 10's Haley Reinhart Talks Taking Risks on 'American Idol,' Feeling Sexy on New Album (Video)
Plus: last year's third place finalist assesses the season 11 talent (and names a favorite) and answers fans' Twitter questions on THR's original web show.
Season 10's Haley Reinhart stopped by The Hollywood Reporter's cover lounge on Friday, joining music editor Shirley Halperin for the latest Idol Hangover interview.
And to quote Randy Jackson -- THR had a hot one! Noting the "steamy" vibe of Reinhart's forthcoming debut album Listen Up! (due out May 22), and especially opening track "Oh My," the talk was all about feeling sexy and bringing that essence to her record, which is stellar.
Also on tap for this week's discussion: Haley's thoughts on why Elise Testone was eliminated, her season 11 favorites, what it was like to go back to the Idol studio and sit in the audience. Plus: Haley answers fans' Twitter questions.
That's all in part 2 of the episode (watch above); In part 1, special correspondent and Idol season 9 finalist Didi Benami helps run down the week's most talked about moments (see that below).
Join Idol Hangover next week when guests include alums Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo and longtime Idol musical director-turned-Tonight Show bandleader Rickey Minor.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Taylor Swift Performs 'This Is What You Came For' During Only Concert in 2016, Giving the People That For Which They Came — More or Less
- In a Move You Can Probably Domo Arigato Mr. Robot for, NBC Is Adapting Hacker Film Sneakers
- Sky Ferreira to Do a Lot of Rockin’ and Headbangin’ in a Black Metal Film
- Ryan Gosling Was Almost Cast on Gilmore Girls, and Other Things We Learned From the Show’s Fan Fest
- Josh Hartnett Says He'd Love 'Penny Dreadful' to Return for Another Season! (Video)
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement (Report)
- Celebrities React to Chicago Cubs Making it to the World Series for the First Time Since 1945!
- Katie Holmes Fuels Up On Coffee After 'LA Weekly' Meeting