'Idol Hangover' Hot Topics: Jessica Sanchez's Save, Dixon-Durbin Hair Wars, Steven Tyler's Out There Style
In the latest episode of THR's original web show, music editor Shirley Halperin and special correspondent Didi Benami run down all the action on this week's "American Idol."
On this week's episode of Idol Hangover, THR music editor Shirley Halperin and special correspondent Didi Benami run down five hot topics to emerge from the Top 7 show. Among them: Jessica Sanchez's surprising elimination and subsequent save, Steven Tyler's out there style choices and why Hollie Cavanagh is constantly being bullied by the judges.
The two ladies of Idol also discuss the lack of a "wow" moment on this week's show and whether James Durbin and Colton Dixon are now competing for best blonde 'do. Plus: which Idol power couple had the better duet performance: Elise Testone and Phillip Phillips or Skylar Laine and Dixon?
That's all in part 1 of Idol Hangover; Look for part 2 featuring an interview with season 10's Durbin later today.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- A Brief Look at Will Ferrell’s Brief Involvement With a Ronald Reagan Dementia Movie
- Of Course the Cheesecake Factory Responded to Drake’s Views Shout-out With a Meme
- Elisabeth Moss Will Star in Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale, Trading the Sexist Past of Mad Men for the Sexist Future of Gilead
- Why the Ghostbusters Trailer Is the Most-Hated Movie Trailer on YouTube
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Say Their Football Rivalries Test Their Love
- Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez Are Going to the Met Ball Together!
- Daya & The Chainsmokers Defy Gravity in 'Don't Let Me Down' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Adriana Lima Found the Only 'Gringo' at the Billboard Latin Music Awards - Andy Samberg!