'Idol Hangover' Hot Topics: Jessica Sanchez's Save, Dixon-Durbin Hair Wars, Steven Tyler's Out There Style
In the latest episode of THR's original web show, music editor Shirley Halperin and special correspondent Didi Benami run down all the action on this week's "American Idol."
On this week's episode of Idol Hangover, THR music editor Shirley Halperin and special correspondent Didi Benami run down five hot topics to emerge from the Top 7 show. Among them: Jessica Sanchez's surprising elimination and subsequent save, Steven Tyler's out there style choices and why Hollie Cavanagh is constantly being bullied by the judges.
The two ladies of Idol also discuss the lack of a "wow" moment on this week's show and whether James Durbin and Colton Dixon are now competing for best blonde 'do. Plus: which Idol power couple had the better duet performance: Elise Testone and Phillip Phillips or Skylar Laine and Dixon?
That's all in part 1 of Idol Hangover; Look for part 2 featuring an interview with season 10's Durbin later today.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- More Than a Feeling: The Importance (and Necessity) of Pixar's Inside Out
- A 'Bachelor' Casting Call Is Pretty Much Like Being In Vegas, And NOT In A Good Way
- Carrie Underwood Covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Like A Boss
- Comedian Kurt Braunohler Is Driving A Giant Butt Across The Country, Because America Needs This
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He’s the Best
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered