'Idol Hangover' Hot Topics: Jessica Sanchez's Save, Dixon-Durbin Hair Wars, Steven Tyler's Out There Style
In the latest episode of THR's original web show, music editor Shirley Halperin and special correspondent Didi Benami run down all the action on this week's "American Idol."
On this week's episode of Idol Hangover, THR music editor Shirley Halperin and special correspondent Didi Benami run down five hot topics to emerge from the Top 7 show. Among them: Jessica Sanchez's surprising elimination and subsequent save, Steven Tyler's out there style choices and why Hollie Cavanagh is constantly being bullied by the judges.
The two ladies of Idol also discuss the lack of a "wow" moment on this week's show and whether James Durbin and Colton Dixon are now competing for best blonde 'do. Plus: which Idol power couple had the better duet performance: Elise Testone and Phillip Phillips or Skylar Laine and Dixon?
That's all in part 1 of Idol Hangover; Look for part 2 featuring an interview with season 10's Durbin later today.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Donald Glover’s Artistic Journey Has Been Building to Atlanta’s ‘Black Justin Bieber’ Episode
- Margot Robbie and Kate McKinnon Bond Over Wine and Raccoon Containment in This Season’s First SNL Promo
- Anne Heche Was So Committed to Throwing Real Punches Filming Catfight That Her Hand ‘Exploded’
- Emily Blunt Will Make Her Saturday Night Live Hosting Debut Next Month
- Alec Baldwin Will Play Donald Trump on 'SNL' Premiere - Watch Now!
- Hilary Duff Celebrates 29th Birthday At 'Younger' Season Three Premiere!
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Celebrates Inspirational Women At T.J.Maxx's Road To Real Gallery Exhibit In NYC!
- Rita Ora & Bebe Rexha Check Out Britney Spears At Apple Music Festival!