'American Idol' Homecoming With David Cook and Casey Abrams (Video)
After debuting his new single on the May 2 show, season seven winner Cook meets the press, including THR's own special correspondent (and "Idol" alum) Casey Abrams.
On Thursday night, David Cook made his sixth post-victory appearance on American Idol in just as many years, putting him in the esteemed company of fellow winners like season four's Carrie Underwood, season three's Fantasia Barrino and season one's Kelly Clarkson.
The season seven alum has self-released a new single, the rocker “Laying Me Low,” which he debuted on the May 2 elimination episode. Afterwards, Cook headed back to meet the press, including THR’s own special Idol correspondent -- and season 10 finalist -- Casey Abrams.
“They keep letting me back in the building,” cracked Cook when asked about his return to the stage that launched his music career.
Watch the video above for more post-show laughs with the two alums.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Empire State Building Pays Tribute To Endangered Animals, Remembers Cecil The Lion
- 'Friday Night Lights' Coach Is Back With A Helpful Pep Talk
- A Fair Way to Choose Candidates for Republican Debate: Learning From the Oscars
- Candace Cameron Bure Shares Adorable Snap Of Kimmy, DJ And Stephanie On Set Of 'Fuller House'
- Watch the Fantastic Four Cast Weather These Ignorant Interview Questions
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Mitt Romney Is Going to Be Pissed If There Are No Pancakes on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- January Jones, Kiernan Shipka & Jon Hamm Have 'Mad Men' Reunion At Oceana's SeaChange Party
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Killer Bikini Body in New Selfie
- Christina Applegate Answers Question About 80s Breakup With Brad Pitt (Video)