'American Idol's' James Durbin Marries Longtime Girlfriend
With their two-year-old son Hunter as ring bearer, the season 10 finalist said "I do" to Heidi Lowe in a New Year's Eve ceremony.
American Idol season 10 finalist James Durbin married his longtime girlfriend Heidi Lowe on New Year’s Eve, his rep confirms to the Hollywood Reporter.
The ceremony took place in the Santa Cruz mountains in front of approximately 85 guests including fellow Idol contestants Stefano Langone, Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams. The couple was married in a tiny chapel nestled among redwood and oak trees. Their two-year-old son Hunter was ring bearer. The bride and groom are said to be “elated.”
Durbin hails from the Santa Cruz area, where, today, the couple is spending time with friends and family before heading off on their honeymoon on Monday.
This Friday, Jan. 6., Durbin will also celebrate his 23rd birthday. His debut album, Memories of a Beautiful Disaster, was released in November. Read THR’s exclusive track-by-track here.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- (VIDEO) AOL Readies Documentaries with Engadget, TechCrunch and Huff Post
- 'The Mindy Project' Has Reportedly Been Canceled, But Could Live On At Hulu
- A Brief (Pun Intended) History of Lawyers in Movies, Part II
- The Trailer For 'An Open Secret,' The Hollywood Child Sex-Abuse Documentary, Will Horrify You
- Zac Efron & Robert De Niro Play Flip Clip Against Zoey Deutch & Aubrey Plaza for 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Kate Hudson & Matthew Bellamy Are Friendly Exes in New York City
- Lizzy Caplan & Michael Sheen ReTeam with 'Masters of Sex' Cast at Season Three Screening!
- Jessica Chastain Calls Anne Hathaway & Julianne Moore 'Super Women'