'American Idol's' Jennifer Lopez Buys $18 Million Hamptons Mansion
The 14,000-square foot home sits on two acres in Water Mill and has panoramic water views.
American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez has purchased an $18 million mansion in New York's exclusive Hamptons.
The 14,000 square foot property has panoramic water views and sits on two acres in Water Mill. It was built in 2010.
It was last listed at $17,999,999.
It has multiple walk-in closets, heated marble floors in the master bathroom, imported limestone in the foyer and seven fireplaces -- five inside, and two outside, People reports. There's also a pool and boat dock access in Mecox Bay.
Lopez spent time in The Hamptons after announcing her separation from husband Marc Anthony, with whom she has two children, Max and Emme.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Under Investigation For Child Abuse After Alleged Incident On Private Plane
- Mark Wahlberg Pulls A Total Dad Move, Embarrasses Daughter With Rap About Spanking
- Mia Farrow's Son Thaddeus Dead At 27
- Hillary Clinton Educates Zach Galifianakis About Sexist Double Standards On 'Between Two Ferns'
- Ellen, Analog, Amazing Race: YouTube Star Tyler Oakley Wants to Do Everything But Fail
- How High Maintenance Subverts the Gay Man–Straight Woman Relationship
- Notorious Is No Substitute for Scandal
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Friend Botched a Photo of Her and Beyoncé, Which Might’ve Been a Disaster If Not for Beyoncé's Ability to Fix Anything
- Hillary Clinton Does 'Between Two Ferns' Interview with Zach Galifianakis - Watch Now!
- Brad Pitt Under Investigation for Child Abuse Allegations (Report)
- Priyanka Chopra Bobs for Apples With Jimmy Fallon (Video)
- Kathy Bates Gets Honored By Shirley MacLaine & Billy Bob Thornton At Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony!