'American Idol': Jennifer Lopez Wishes She Could Mentor More (Video)
Minutes after Elise Testone was eliminated, the TV judge gave THR her take on why heeding the judges' advice can be a big advantage for a finalist.
Minutes after Elise Testone was eliminated on Thursday's American Idol, season 11 judge Jennifer Lopez lamented the fact that she and her table-mates can't mentor the finalists one-on-one.
"We try to get as much in there as we can," Lopez told The Hollywood Reporter's special correspondent (and season 9 Idol alum) Didi Benami, even if that means occassionally being "harsh." Unlike seasons past, when "funny" was the order of the day, she continued. Today, it's all about truth.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress