'American Idol' Jessica Sanchez Celebrates With George Clooney at 26th Annual Carousel of Hope Ball
The season-11 runner-up entertained a Hollywood crowd at the black tie event.
American Idol season eleven runner-up Jessica Sanchez continued her streak of high-profile appearances as the pint-sized powerhouse joined Neil Diamond, Babyface, and David Foster at the 26th Annual black-tie Carousel Ball Saturday night.
Held at the Beverly Hilton, the event, which featured George Clooney as an honoree, was expected to raise close to $3 million for the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes in Aurora, Colo.
Since the American Idol finale, Sanchez has been in demand as an entertainer, taking the stage at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., and the City of Hope Gala in Los Angeles with Jordin Sparks and Miley Cyrus.
This week, Sanchez made waves with the release of the video, "Jump In," featuring apl.de.ap of the Black Eyed Peas. The fun, danceable tune was directed by Canadian Marc André Debruyne.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!