'American Idol' Jessica Sanchez Celebrates With George Clooney at 26th Annual Carousel of Hope Ball
The season-11 runner-up entertained a Hollywood crowd at the black tie event.
American Idol season eleven runner-up Jessica Sanchez continued her streak of high-profile appearances as the pint-sized powerhouse joined Neil Diamond, Babyface, and David Foster at the 26th Annual black-tie Carousel Ball Saturday night.
Held at the Beverly Hilton, the event, which featured George Clooney as an honoree, was expected to raise close to $3 million for the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes in Aurora, Colo.
Since the American Idol finale, Sanchez has been in demand as an entertainer, taking the stage at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., and the City of Hope Gala in Los Angeles with Jordin Sparks and Miley Cyrus.
This week, Sanchez made waves with the release of the video, "Jump In," featuring apl.de.ap of the Black Eyed Peas. The fun, danceable tune was directed by Canadian Marc André Debruyne.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag