'American Idol' Jessica Sanchez Celebrates With George Clooney at 26th Annual Carousel of Hope Ball
The season-11 runner-up entertained a Hollywood crowd at the black tie event.
American Idol season eleven runner-up Jessica Sanchez continued her streak of high-profile appearances as the pint-sized powerhouse joined Neil Diamond, Babyface, and David Foster at the 26th Annual black-tie Carousel Ball Saturday night.
Held at the Beverly Hilton, the event, which featured George Clooney as an honoree, was expected to raise close to $3 million for the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes in Aurora, Colo.
Since the American Idol finale, Sanchez has been in demand as an entertainer, taking the stage at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., and the City of Hope Gala in Los Angeles with Jordin Sparks and Miley Cyrus.
This week, Sanchez made waves with the release of the video, "Jump In," featuring apl.de.ap of the Black Eyed Peas. The fun, danceable tune was directed by Canadian Marc André Debruyne.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- This 'Hands Of Stone' Clip Matches Roberto Durán With Sugar Ray Leonard For The First Time
- JoJo's Record Label Forced Her To Lose Weight With Injections And A 500-Calorie Diet
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Troian Bellisario Is 'So Appalled' By Taylor Swift's 'False Feminism'
- Will Smith's Reactions To Ben Affleck In 'Suicide Squad' Are Everything
- Gillian Jacobs on Fearing Improv, the End of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl, and the Lessons of Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants to Consciously Uncouple from Goop
- American Sniper Fans Are Upset Bradley Cooper Attended the DNC
- Watch the Bourne Trilogy Honest Trailer: Matt Damon Has the Skills of an Assassin and the Mind of Dory