'American Idol's' Jessica Sanchez and DeAndre Brackensick Dating
Love is in the air as an "American Idol" tour romance blossoms for the season 11 finalists.
Young love is blooming on the American Idol summer tour.
Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez giddily teased her fans with her news via a UStream chat Thursday that she has a new man in her life: fellow Idol DeAndre Brackensick.
“I got a secret and I want you guys to guess. I’ll nod if it’s no or yes,” said Sanchez.
After a few bad guesses, fans zeroed in that the 16-year-old teen had a boyfriend. Sanchez was too happy to reveal her paramore's identity as the handsome 17-year-old San Jose singer.
"He’s my boyfriend. Love you guys. Byeeee!” she said.
Sanchez, who is now signed to Interscope Records, is home schooled. Brackensick, who graduated high school in May and even tweeted pictures from his prom, confirmed the pairing in an adorable tweet on Twitter, replete with smiley faces.
"Me and jessica are officially dating:) Yes jessica is my girlfriend:)," he divulged.
Watch the two lovebirds performing together in this clip (with Heejun Han) on the LMFAO hit, "Party Rock Anthem":
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Lamar Odom Reportedly 'Fighting For His Life' After Collapsing In Brothel
- TMZ: Lamar Odom Found Unconscious At Nevada Brothel
- Eddie Murphy Explains Why He Wouldn't Portray Bill Cosby On 'SNL' Special
- Quentin Tarantino Says He 'Couldn't Care Less' What Black Critics Had To Say About 'Django Unchained'
- Theater Review: Mamie Gummer Does More With Less in Ugly Lies the Bone
- Hillary Clinton Is Really Looking Out for Kanye West and His Presidential Aspirations
- The Flaming Lips's Wayne Coyne: Come Get Naked With Me, My Band, and Miley Cyrus
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Richard Linklater's Rosie Project; In Talks for Darren Aronofsky Movie