'American Idol's' Jessica Sanchez and DeAndre Brackensick Dating
Love is in the air as an "American Idol" tour romance blossoms for the season 11 finalists.
Young love is blooming on the American Idol summer tour.
Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez giddily teased her fans with her news via a UStream chat Thursday that she has a new man in her life: fellow Idol DeAndre Brackensick.
“I got a secret and I want you guys to guess. I’ll nod if it’s no or yes,” said Sanchez.
After a few bad guesses, fans zeroed in that the 16-year-old teen had a boyfriend. Sanchez was too happy to reveal her paramore's identity as the handsome 17-year-old San Jose singer.
"He’s my boyfriend. Love you guys. Byeeee!” she said.
Sanchez, who is now signed to Interscope Records, is home schooled. Brackensick, who graduated high school in May and even tweeted pictures from his prom, confirmed the pairing in an adorable tweet on Twitter, replete with smiley faces.
"Me and jessica are officially dating:) Yes jessica is my girlfriend:)," he divulged.
Watch the two lovebirds performing together in this clip (with Heejun Han) on the LMFAO hit, "Party Rock Anthem":
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Kylie Jenner's Rumored New Man, PartyNextDoor, Is Already Singing Songs About Her
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' Is No Match For 'X-Men: Apocalypse' At Weekend Box Office
- Melissa McCarthy Really Hopes The 'Ghostbusters' Haters 'Find A Friend'
- Ciara And Russell Wilson's Latest Vacation Is An Adorable Family Affair
- Listen to a Soulful, Previously Unreleased Track From Chance the Rapper and Donnie Trumpet
- Moviegoers Don’t Follow Alice Down the Rabbit Hole While X-Men: Apocalypse Does Damage at the Box Office
- John Carpenter Has Some Choice Words About Friday The 13th, Specifically, ‘It Just Doesn’t Rise Above Its Cheapness’
- Jesse Eisenberg Discusses Lex Luthor’s Return in Justice League, Risks Being ‘Picked Off’ By DC’s Killer Drones